OT: Wesley Isenberg

  • Andrew Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2005
      Hello,

      Could anyone supply me offlist with telephone, postal or email
      addresses for Wesley Isenberg, who translated the Gospel of Philip. We
      would like to contact him with regards to a fine press publishing
      project that I am consulting for. While his publisher would probably
      be the one to actually grant permission, we wanted to run the idea
      past him first. I can supply further details if necessary.

      Thanks

      Andrew Smith
    • Michael Theophilos
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2005