Re: [XTalk] OT - keeping up

  • Ken Olson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2005
      Egad, Jeffrey. Who is going to answer a question you asked specifically of those who keep up on the entire spectrum of NT study? There are people on the list that show great depth of learning on particular subjects. I'd like to think that's because they post on those subjects they have been able to study in depth, rather than that their posts are a random sample of their learning across the field and that they are all actually much smarter than I am. (If I'm wrong about that, I'd prefer not to know. I wish to keep my illusions).

      Best,

      Ken

      Kenneth A. Olson
      MA, History, University of Maryland
      PhD Student, Theology, University of Birmingham