doublethought experiment (was: thought experiment)

  • Ken Olson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2005
      On Wednesday, March 9, Rikk Watts wrote:

      >>But as you know I have some interest in these things. Indulge me by
      explaining just how you think this story might have, historically and within
      the context of Jewish/Christian monotheism, come about?<<

      And would you be so kind as to do the same with the miracle stories in the
      Infancy Gospel of Thomas, as I requested earlier in the skepticism thread?
      I too have some interest in these things. Please indulge me.

      Best,

      Ken

      Kenneth A. Olson
      MA, History, University of Maryland
      PhD Student, Theology, University of Birmingham