Disregard: Mark's Temptation Story & Skepticism

  • Theodore Weeden
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2005
      Rikk and Listers,

      My post, "Mark's Temptation Story & Historical Critical Skepticism, was transmitted to you with may lacunae, as I found when my XTalk copy arrived by way of Yahoo, even though I sent a complete text to XTalk.

      My apologies. I will try to figure out what the problem is and re-submit as soon as possible.

      Ted Weeden