Re: [XTalk] Zias and Wright on "Discovery Times"

  • JesusQuest70@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 12, 2005
      It is actually much more than 60 minutes -- it was a five-hour miniseries.
      The DVD is well worth purchasing.

      Best,
      Matt Rhodes

    • LeeEdgarTyler@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 12, 2005
        In a message dated 2/12/2005 12:50:19 P.M. Central Standard Time,
        JesusQuest70@... writes:

        It is actually much more than 60 minutes -- it was a five-hour miniseries.

        The DVD is well worth purchasing.

        Best,
        Matt Rhodes

        Just to let you all know, the entire series is being aired today,
        continuously!

        Ed Tyler

      • Jack Kilmon
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 12, 2005
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 13, 2005
            Dear comrades:

            Actually I am about to invest on the Discovery series
            of DVD's for the Biblical Studies department at
            Codrington College. You can check them out at

            http://shopping.discovery.com/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?categoryId=25847&storeId=10000&langId=-1&catalogId=10000&parent_category_rn=22608&sortBy=Bestsellers¤tPage=0&interCategoryId=22635.

            So far I have seen the ones on Mary Magdalene,
            Revelation, and Herod. All the programs appear to
            feature credible NT scholars.

            The Rev. Ian E. Rock
            Lecturer - New Testament Studies
            Codrington College