2005 SBL International Conference in Singapore

  • Horace Jeffery Hodges
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2005
      Apologies for inquiring here, but perhaps this is
      admissable.

      A paper of mine on John's gospel has been accepted at
      this year's SBL International Conference in Singapore.
      A paper on Mark's gospel is pending.

      I had thought that I could attend this fairly
      inexpensively since Singapore is not so far from
      Korea.

      However, I just checked the price of hotels offered in
      conjuction with the SBL, and the housing cost alone
      (from US$ 800 to 1000+ for the full seven days) is
      probably beyond my budget.

      Perhaps someone else is planning to attend and could
      advise me. Is there any cheaper housing available? Or
      any other suggestions?

      Anyone with suggestions, please contact me offlist.

      Thanks in advance,

      Jeffery Hodges

      =====
      University Degrees: