JSNT and JSOT

  • Jacob Knee
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 26, 2005
      The current issues and online archive of articles for JSNT and JSOT seem
      temporarily available online via the new publisher's web site. I'm not sure
      how long this 'trial period' will last (nor if there are restrictions - eg
      to IP addresses) but it is opportunity to explore last few year's of
      articles from these high quality, scholarly journals and perhaps be tempted
      to subscribe?

      http://jnt.sagepub.com/

      http://jot.sagepub.com/

      Best wishes,

      Jacob Knee

      (Cam, Glos.)

    • Jim West
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 26, 2005
        Jacob Knee wrote:

        >The current issues and online archive of articles for JSNT and JSOT seem
        >temporarily available online via the new publisher's web site. I'm not sure
        >how long this 'trial period' will last (nor if there are restrictions - eg
        >to IP addresses) but it is opportunity to explore last few year's of
        >articles from these high quality, scholarly journals and perhaps be tempted
        >to subscribe?

        Thanks a ton for this Jacob!

        Jim

        --
        Jim West
        Adjunct Professor of Biblical Studies

        http://web.infoave.net/~jwest
        http://biblical-studies.blogspot.com
      • Lisbeth S. Fried
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 26, 2005
          This is wonderful! I'm downloading tons of
          articles.

          I am indeed tempted to subscribe.

          Lisbeth S. Fried, Ph.D.
          Frankel Center for Judaic Studies and the

          Department of Near Eastern Studies
          University of Michigan
          2068 Frieze Bldg
          105 S. State St.
          Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1285

          _____

          >The current issues and online archive of articles
          for JSNT and JSOT seem
          >temporarily available online via the new
          publisher's web site. I'm not sure
          >how long this 'trial period' will last (nor if
          there are restrictions - eg
          >to IP addresses) but it is opportunity to explore
          last few year's of
          >articles from these high quality, scholarly
          journals and perhaps be tempted
          >to subscribe?

          Thanks a ton for this Jacob!

          Jim

          --
          Jim West
          Adjunct Professor of Biblical Studies
          Quartz Hill School of Theology

          http://web.infoave.net/~jwest
          http://biblical-studies.blogspot.com

          crosstalk2-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

          To unsubscribe, send an e-mail to:

          List managers may be contacted directly at:
          crosstalk2-owners@yahoogroups.com

          _____

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          * To unsubscribe from this group, send an
          email to:
          ject=Unsubscribe>

          * Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
          the Yahoo! <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>
          Terms of Service.

        • Horace Jeffery Hodges
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 3, 2005
            Apologies for inquiring here, but perhaps this is
            admissable.

            A paper of mine on John's gospel has been accepted at
            this year's SBL International Conference in Singapore.
            A paper on Mark's gospel is pending.

            I had thought that I could attend this fairly
            inexpensively since Singapore is not so far from
            Korea.

            However, I just checked the price of hotels offered in
            conjuction with the SBL, and the housing cost alone
            (from US$ 800 to 1000+ for the full seven days) is
            probably beyond my budget.

            Perhaps someone else is planning to attend and could
            advise me. Is there any cheaper housing available? Or
            any other suggestions?

            Anyone with suggestions, please contact me offlist.

            Thanks in advance,

            Jeffery Hodges

            =====
            University Degrees: