Special offer of JSHJ Journal

  • Bob Webb
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2005
      Hi,

      I have permission from the moderators of Crosstalk to post the following:

      With the purchase of the _Journal for the Study of the Historical Jesus_ by
      Sage Publications (www.sagepub.co.uk), I've been able to arrange a special
      introductory rate for new subscribers. If you are interested, please contact
      them directly (I'm just the lowly editor!).

      The individual introductory offer would be a 20% discount off the
      individual subscriber rate. The price would be £32/$54 for one year and
      £64/$108 for two years (instead of the regular rate of £40/$68 for one year
      or £80/$136 for two years).

      The subscription hotline to call would be +44 (0)20 7324 8701 in the UK or
      (800) 818-7243 in the US.
      USA it is: journals@....

      Bob Webb.