Re: [XTalk] The Da Vinci Crock

  • Gavin McNett
    Message 1 of 97 , Dec 30, 2004
      > I've reached the point where I'm rather tired of the
      > Da Vinci subject -- and thought we'd exhausted most
      > avenues of Brown bashing

      Thanks for the review. I'm actually tired of the subject too -- if the
      list needs a new text to jar the collective sensibilities, I found
      this quite interesting:
      http://www.chick.com/information/bibleversions/

      Gavin McNett
      Writer/journalist,
      Millstone, NJ
    • John E Staton
      Message 97 of 97 , Jan 6, 2005
        Rick wrote: "I wonder what a Galilean Darlek would look like"

        I haven't a clue, but I know what one would *say*:
        EXTERMINATE, EXTERMINATE!

        Incidentally, I apologise to our wonderful moderator for my earlier use of
        President Bush's favourite weapon: the pre-emotive strike!!

        Best Wishes
        JOHN E STATON
        Penistone, Sheffield UK
        www.jestaton.org