[crosstalk2] Bravo!

  • mgrondin@tir.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 1999
      And congratulations upon the moves that are now taking place to establish a moderated group. It's sad that this had to happen, but ultimately necessary, I think, since there's always the possibility of a disrupter who won't be peer-pressured into silence.

      For those now on XTalk2, it might be a good idea to avoid cross-posting also to the old Crosstalk, whenever possible. That will encourage a complete movement to XTalk2, and avoid the implication that the old group is still operating as usual.

      Mike G.

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/crosstalk2