Re: Physical Bodies in heaven

  • John E Staton
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2004
      Mike,
      We are not going to come to agreement on this matter, because we evaluate
      the evidence differently. I accept the issue is one of evaluation, such hard
      evidence as does exist can reasonably be interpreted more than one way. For
      instance, I date Luke much earlier than AD90. I sent a long psot offlist to
      another listmember about this a few days ago: if you or other listmembers
      would like me to circulate that more widely, I will do so - but it is long
      and has to do with more than just this matter we are discussing.
      However, I suspect the difference in our views is mainly a difference in our
      starting-places.

      Best Wishes
      JOHN E STATON
      Penistone, Sheffield UK