Jesus & Empire

  • sean D
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29 1:53 AM
      Greetings.

      I was just wondering if anyone knows of any or could recommend any articles
      or books on the historical Jesus and his relationship to the Roman empire.
      I've just finished reading Warren Carter's work on "Matthew and Empire" and
      wanted to know whether there was any work done in this respect regarding the
      historical Jesus and not just the gospels.

      Any help or guidance in this respect would be much appreciated.

      thanks, sean du Toit

      Listen to music online with the Xtra Broadband Channel
      http://xtra.co.nz/broadband