Re: [XTalk] New manuscript? BBC radio programme

  • Patrick Narkinsky
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 25, 2004
      Here's how, I think, those of us in the US can hear this program. Go
      http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/index.shtml

      And click on "listen live." Since the program's at 8PM tonight, if
      you're on the east coast it would be on at 3PM.

      Patrick

      --
      Patrick Narkinsky - patrick@...

      "Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts."
      - Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan