Re: [XTalk] New manuscript? BBC radio programme

  • Patrick Narkinsky
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 25, 2004
      Here's how, I think, those of us in the US can hear this program. Go

      And click on "listen live." Since the program's at 8PM tonight, if
      you're on the east coast it would be on at 3PM.

      Patrick Narkinsky - patrick@...

      "Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts."
      - Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan