Re: [XTalk] Re: Flashbacks - Jesus and Mel Gibson's Passion of the Christ

  • Rikk Watts
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2004
      PS: of course, it's very hard to test the accuracy of our constructions when
      we have very little way of knowing... that helps the confidence too no
      doubt. BUT, don't you think it's a bit of a worry when in an instance when
      we can actually run a first hand test, a significant proportion of
      high-flying Jesus Scholars come a rather spectacular cropper?

      Rikk