Re: [XTalk] RE: The Five Gospels

  • Loren Rosson
    Message 1 of 151 , Oct 4, 2004
      List--

      Sidetracked as I was with Akenson, I forgot to mention
      William Herzog's "Jesus, Justice, and the Reign of
      God", in which there is useful critique of the JS
      found on pp 28-31 and 34-42.

      =====
      Loren Rosson III
      Nashua NH
      rossoiii@...

      "In the natural sciences a person is remembered for his best idea; in the social sciences he is remembered for his worst."

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • Rikk Watts
      Message 151 of 151 , Oct 8, 2004
        Already on it