Our next Colloquium

  • Jim West
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2004
      I am extraordinarily pleased to announce that our next online Colloquium
      will be October 18-29 with Dr. Gisela Kittel. Professor Kittel is a
      renowned scholar with expertise in the field of Biblical Theology and
      Hermeneutics. Her
      http://www.uni-bielefeld.de/theologie/Lehrende/Veroeffentlichungen/kittelver.html
      publications are numerous. List members will post their questions
      (relevent to the field of Biblical Theology) and they will be forwarded to
      Professor Kittel. Her answer will then be posted to the list. Sign up at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/biblical-studies to participate. If you are
      competent in German, post your questions in that language. If not, your
      posts will be translated. Professor Kittel's answers will be posted in German.

      Jim

      Jim West, ThD
      Pastor, First Baptist Church Petros
      http://biblical-studies.blogspot.com Biblical Theology Weblog