Re: [XTalk] Streeter

  • Mark Goodacre
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 27, 2004
      I'd follow up Bob's enthusiastic endorsement of Stephen Carlson's
      Synoptic Problem home page by noting that his site is currently in an
      exciting phase of metamorphosing into the Synoptic Problem Website at
      the new address http://www.hypotyposeis.org/synoptic-problem/ and
      using Blogger as his CMS (content management system). I tend to
      assume that these days Xtalkers all read the biblioblogs, but it is
      possible that there are some who do not. If so, I would strongly
      recommend Stephen's Hypotyposeis at
      http://www.hypotyposeis.org/weblog/, where I first spotted the good
      news of the on-line Streeter.

      Mark

      On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 06:25:19 -1000, Bob Schacht
      <bobschacht@...> wrote:
      > At 02:45 AM 9/27/2004, Jim West wrote:
      > >Wieland Willker notes this site on the tc list-
      > ><http://www.katapi.org.uk/4Gospels/Contents.htm>http://www.katapi.org.uk/4Gospels/Contents.htm
      > >
      > >Its an online, glitzy and well done version of BH Streeter's The Four Gospels.
      > >
      > >Excellent!
      > >
      > >Jim
      >
      > This may be a good time to remind listers of Stephen Carlson's Synoptic
      > Problem web page at
      > http://www.mindspring.com/~scarlson/synopt/
      >
      > which includes a sketch of the Streeter hypothesis (4SH), and on a variant
      > of his hypothesis involving proto-Luke.
      > Carlson has been developing this page for years, and if anyone is confused
      > about the source hypotheses, this is a good place to start.
      > It is wonderful to have both Willker and Carlson on this list, even though
      > both remain in lurk mode most of the time!
      >
      > Bob
      >
      > Robert M. Schacht, Ph.D.
      > Research Center, University of Hawaii
      > Honolulu, HI

      > List managers may be contacted directly at: crosstalk2-owners@yahoogroups.com

      Dept of Theology
      University of Birmingham
      Elmfield House, Selly Oak tel.+44 121 414 7512
      Birmingham B29 6LQ UK fax: +44 121 415 8376

      http://www.theology.bham.ac.uk/goodacre
      http://NTGateway.com