[XTalk] Joseph of Arimithea et al.

  • Legendmyth@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 1999
      Huh? Why do you ascribe historical reality to these? What is the criterion
      you employ in determining historicity? Or are your choices merely as
      capricious as those you decry?
      Or- are ya just sounding off?

      As usual, I left out the core of the message: these are the characters which
      probably have no historical basis, but these are the guys I like the best.

      No big deal.

      Of course, maybe the very mythical quality of characters like joe of A. and
      Nicodemus is what makes them a legend most.

      Like I said, no big deal.

      Sarah