Re: British New Testament Conference

  • John E Staton
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 5, 2004
      Jacob,
      Sounds like a good conference. Wish I had been there. Went to a
      conference in May where Wright's sparring partner, Jimmy Dunn was speaking.
      He used Powerpoint to great effect. I remember a remarkable animated scroll
      illustrating a lecture on the "New Perspective" (one area where Dunn and
      Wright agree, I believe).

      Best Wishes
      JOHN E STATON
      Penistone, Sheffield UK
      www.jestaton.org
      jestaton@...
    • James Ernest
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 8, 2004
        Thanks to Jacob Knee for this 3-part posting--very useful.

        James D. Ernest, Ph.D., Editor
        Baker Academic
        +1 616 891 5625 (office)
        jernest@...