Colloquium Reminder

  • Jim West
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2004
      Our Colloquium with Fr. Justin Taylor of the Ecole Biblique in Jerusalem on
      the subject "The Beginnings of Christianity" begins just shy of two weeks
      from today. If listers have questions to pose, send them along on July 30
      or 31 and I will forward the most relevent of them to Professor Taylor so he
      can begin responding on August 1. Remember, the topic of the Colloquium is
      "The Beginnings of Christianity" and though other topics are always of
      interest, our focus will be strictly adhered to.

      I look forward to a thoughtful and good discussion.

      jim

      Jim West, ThD
      Pastor, Petros Baptist Church

      "Was bedeutets, daß man viele Bücher macht und doch dem rechten Hauptbuch
      immer fernbleibet? Trink doch vielmehr aus dem Brunnen selbst als aus den
      Flüßlein, die dich zum Brunnen geleitet haben". -- Martin Luther