Skip to search.

Eduard Schweizer

  • Jim West
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9, 2004
      Years ago Eduard Schweizer was writing and publishing on virtually every
      aspect of the NT. Born in 1913, he is now 91 (if he is still alive). And
      that gets me to my question. Does anyone know of Professor Schweizer's
      health? He lectured at Southeastern Seminary when I was a student there and
      he was more remarkable in person than in print (and that's pretty
      remarkable). If anyone knows about him, I would love to hear.

      Thanks

      Jim

      +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Dr Jim West
      Pastor, Petros Baptist Church

      "Philosophy seeks the truth. Theology finds it" -- Pico della Mirandola
    • jjradimsky
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 10, 2004
        Dear Jim,

        I would like to draw your attention to the following website:

        http://www.ref-sg.ch/news/details.php?id=294

        Eduard Schweizer seems to be alive and in good health. I've heard
        nothing to the contrary since the publication of the article on the
        internet late last year.

        With best wishes,

        Jörg Radimsky