Re: [XTalk] exegesis

  • Pastor Isaias
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2004
      Thanks Dr. Jim West

      I wrote for the brazilian publisher and I sent your message.

      He told me that the project of translation of them is Gordon Fee, New Testament Exegesis.

      Do you know this book?

      Soli Deo Gloria

      Isaias

    • Jim West
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2004
        At 09:43 AM 7/1/04 -0300, you wrote:

        >He told me that the project of translation of them is Gordon Fee, New
        Testament Exegesis.

        >Do you know this book?

        Yes, it's excellent. I don't imagine they could do better.

        Jim

        Dr Jim West
        Pastor, Petros Baptist Church

        "Worinn ich ├╝ch gedienen kan, hyssend; wil ich alle zyt gehorsam syn"-
        Huldrych Zwingli (ZW 4,389).