Chilton & Evans, Authenticating Jesus

    Message 1 of 1 , May 4 3:17 PM
      I haven't heard much about the following:
      Chilton, Bruce, C A Evans (eds) Authenticating the Activities of Jesus
      Paperback $43.00 $30.99 Order
      Chilton, Bruce, C A Evans (eds) Authenticating the Words of Jesus Paperback
      $43.00 $30.99 Order
      Chilton, Bruce, C A Evans (eds) Authenticating the Words and Activities of
      Jesus, 2 Volume Set Paperback $69.95 $51.99 Order
      (Prices at Dove Booksellers/E.J.Brill)

      This relatively recent set (2002) looks on the face of it like an attempt
      to re-do the Jesus Seminar's series on the words and acts of Jesus.
      Amazon.com lists both books, but no reviews other than the publisher's.
      Who are the contributors? What have reviewers written?