Niels Peter Lemche Colloquium

  • Jim West
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2004
      Listers,

      I am pleased to announce that beginning June 7 and continuing through June
      21 Niels Peter Lemche will be participating in a colloquium on the Biblical
      Studies discussion list (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/biblical-studies/).
      The topic of the colloquium is "The Bible and History".

      If you would like to participate, please sign up for list membership.
      Appropriate Posts will be forwarded to Professor Lemche and he will respond
      on list. The topic is rather wide ranging in order to allow maximum
      latitude within the dual realms where history and biblical texts intersect
      (if they indeed do).

      Also, if you are a member of another list that deals with either biblical
      historiography or the history of Israel or the Near East, if you would be so
      kind as to pass this announcement on to them as well I would be grateful.

      Jim

      Dr Jim West
      Pastor, Petros Baptist Church
      http://biblical-studies.blogspot.com -- Biblical Theology Weblog