RE: [XTalk] membership in Ioudaios

  • Jim West
    Message 1 of 77 , Apr 1 5:56 AM
      At 08:11 AM 4/1/04 -0500, you wrote:
      >I was a member years ago, but lost membership when I moved. In the past year
      >I've applied twice for membership, but never received a response. The
      >membership appears restricted now.
      >
      >Is there a secret code or handshake?

      Yes,
      you have to agree with everything Altman says or you wont be let back in.

      Jim

      +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Dr Jim West
      Pastor, Petros Baptist Church
      http://biblical-studies.org -- Biblical Studies Resources
      http://biblical-studies.blogspot.com -- Biblical Studies Resources Weblog
    • Mike Grondin
      Message 77 of 77 , Apr 4 8:42 PM
        --- Rikk Watts wrote:
        > (not sure I've been chattin' with Gordon .. do you mean Steve?)..

        No. What I was thinking of was a note I seem to recall wherein
        Gordon dismissed the Jewish evidence with little explanation. That
        you've chatted hardly at all with the main target of your argument I
        find rather ironic - and somewhat frustrating as well. I would like
        to have seen a more robust defense from Gordon than what he offered.
        But you also have had several opportunities to respond to relevant
        portions of Gordon's notes to others, and haven't done so.

        Mike Grondin