Re: [XTalk] Re: [biblical-studies] Crossan on Fresh Air

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2004
      At 08:11 AM 4/1/2004 -0600, you wrote:

      >Jim West wrote:
      >
      > > Listers may be interested to know that Dom Crossan will be a guest on NPR's
      > > Fresh Air today at noon (EST). He will be discussing the method of
      > > execution called crucifixion. Should be good.
      >
      >Is there a URL to listen to NPR over the internet?
      >
      >Jeffrey

      I don't think its archived yet. Check http://freshair.npr.org/index.jhtml
      later today. That page already advertises the show as follows:
      >Thursday
      >
      >As Easter approaches, we take a historical look at crucifixion as a form
      >of execution. We talk with John Dominic Crossan, one of the leading
      >scholars of the historical Jesus, and author of the books The Birth of
      >Christianity and Who Killed Jesus?

      Their "Current show" page
      http://freshair.npr.org/day_fa.jhtml?todayDate=current still shows
      yesterday's shows, but if you go there later today you'll probably find it.