Re: [XTalk] Re: [Synoptic-L] Re: [biblical-studies] Crossan on Fresh Air

  • Jim West
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2004
      At 09:29 AM 4/1/04 -0500, you wrote:

      >Go to Fresh Air on-line at http://freshair.npr.org/index.jhtml

      Thats not a link to a live broadcast.

      +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Dr Jim West
      Pastor, Petros Baptist Church
      http://biblical-studies.org -- Biblical Studies Resources
      http://biblical-studies.blogspot.com -- Biblical Studies Resources Weblog
    • Stephen C. Carlson
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2004
        Jim West <jwest@...> wrote:
        >At 09:29 AM 4/1/04 -0500, you wrote:
        >>Go to Fresh Air on-line at http://freshair.npr.org/index.jhtml
        >
        >Thats not a link to a live broadcast.

        Jeffrey's question wasn't asking for a live broadcast (and
        Fresh Air isn't broadcast live anyway), just a link for listening
        to it. They're pretty good about putting up a link to the day's
        program very quickly. I listened to the Bart Ehrman one on
        Dec. 17, 2003, the same eveninig it aired earlier in the day
        on NPR. That one is still in the archive at :

        http://freshair.npr.org/day_fa.jhtml?display=day&todayDate=12/17/2003

        Stephen Carlson

        --
        Stephen C. Carlson,
        mailto:scarlson@...
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1, 2004
          At 09:58 AM 4/1/04 -0500, you wrote:

          >Jeffrey's question wasn't asking for a live broadcast (and
          >Fresh Air isn't broadcast live anyway),

          Yes I believe it was- as he said "can I listen to it on the internet" - the
          use of present tense verbs was the giveaway.

          Jim