Re: [XTalk] early evidence of Passion responsibility

  • Dr. Rikk E. Watts (Cantab)
    Message 1 of 77 , Apr 1, 2004
      I'm not a member.. but that would be great... can you do it for me?

      Rikk

      On 31/3/04 11:12 PM, "Horace Jeffery Hodges" <jefferyhodges@...>
      wrote:

      > Rick, why not pose the question on the Ioudaios list?
      >
      > Jeffery Hodges
      >
      > =====
      > Office:
      >
      > Assistant Professor Horace Jeffery Hodges [Ph.D., History, U.C. Berkeley]
      > Department of English Language and Literature
      > Korea University
      > 136-701 Anam-dong, Seongbuk-gu
      > Seoul
      > South Korea
      >
      > Home:
      >
      > Sun-Ae Hwang and Horace Jeffery Hodges
      > Seo-Dong 125-2
      > Shin-Dong-A, Apt. 102-709
      > 447-710 Kyunggido, Osan-City
      > South Korea

      > List managers may be contacted directly at: crosstalk2-owners@yahoogroups.com
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Mike Grondin
      Message 77 of 77 , Apr 4, 2004
        --- Rikk Watts wrote:
        > (not sure I've been chattin' with Gordon .. do you mean Steve?)..

        No. What I was thinking of was a note I seem to recall wherein
        Gordon dismissed the Jewish evidence with little explanation. That
        you've chatted hardly at all with the main target of your argument I
        find rather ironic - and somewhat frustrating as well. I would like
        to have seen a more robust defense from Gordon than what he offered.
        But you also have had several opportunities to respond to relevant
        portions of Gordon's notes to others, and haven't done so.

        Mike Grondin