Re: [XTalk] early evidence of Passion responsibility

  • Horace Jeffery Hodges
    Message 1 of 77 , Mar 31 11:12 PM
      Rick, why not pose the question on the Ioudaios list?

      Jeffery Hodges

      =====
      Office:

      Assistant Professor Horace Jeffery Hodges [Ph.D., History, U.C. Berkeley]
      Korea University
      136-701 Anam-dong, Seongbuk-gu
      Seoul
      South Korea

      Home:

      Sun-Ae Hwang and Horace Jeffery Hodges
      Seo-Dong 125-2
      Shin-Dong-A, Apt. 102-709
      447-710 Kyunggido, Osan-City
      South Korea

    • Mike Grondin
      Message 77 of 77 , Apr 4, 2004
        --- Rikk Watts wrote:
        > (not sure I've been chattin' with Gordon .. do you mean Steve?)..

        No. What I was thinking of was a note I seem to recall wherein
        Gordon dismissed the Jewish evidence with little explanation. That
        you've chatted hardly at all with the main target of your argument I
        find rather ironic - and somewhat frustrating as well. I would like
        to have seen a more robust defense from Gordon than what he offered.
        But you also have had several opportunities to respond to relevant
        portions of Gordon's notes to others, and haven't done so.

        Mike Grondin