Apologies

  • Ted Weeden
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 13, 2004
      Zeb Crook wrote on Saturday, March 13, 2004:

      > Ted Weeden wrote:

      My apologies to you Zeb. I picked up the quote which was, as I read Liz's
      post, attributed to you. I should have checked back to verify the original
      source, something a careful scholar should always do.

      Regards,

      Ted
    • Theodore Weeden
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 31, 2005
        Listers,

        My apologies for repeating some of the same content in my last post as I did
        earlier in the post in reply to Richard Fellows. I have been in e-mail
        correspondence with others, outside the list, on the same subject, and I
        lost track of the fact that I had already spoken to my theory about the
        naming of Mary and Joseph's sons earlier to Richard.

        Ted Weeden
      • Tweeden@Rochester.rr.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 29, 2006
          Listers,
          Hurrying to leave on a trip, I rushed through the proofreading of my last post, and failed to catch several syntactical and grammatical errors. I have since accessed the post from out of town, re-read it and discovered the errors. My apologies.
          Ted Weeden