Re: [XTalk] Gibson's Christ vs. the HJ

  • Dr. Rikk E. Watts (Cantab)
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2004
      Thanks Mike,

      I hope you might be encouraged by the fact that this is how the people at my
      church¹s youth group saw it. Jesus fought the status quo not by crusades,
      building walls, or launching a jihad but by absorbing the evil thrown at him
      and forgiving it. No doubt some/many Christians read it as per your
      theologians. But I can vouch for the fact that not all.

      Regards
      Rikk