on tv

  • Jim West
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2004
      Tonight at 10 pm est on the history channel will be a program that may be of
      interest- "Historians and the Passion". Historians will discuss the movie.
      I sure hope someone from the SBL is on! (They always are, which is good
      because it means they know what they are talking about).

      Jim

      Dr Jim West
      Pastor, Petros Baptist Church
      http://biblical-studies.org -- Biblical Studies Resources
      http://biblical-studies.blogspot.com -- Biblical Studies Resources Weblog

      "The way many young theologues are dissociating themselves from the church
      is highly displeasing to me. It is also utterly unrealistic". Gerhard von Rad