Halt This: Re: [XTalk] A Jewish view on Jesus..

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2004
      "Lisbeth S. Fried" wrote:

      > I took no offense, but it was definitely not written by a Jew.

      I am growing in the degree of my puzzlement over how the
      ethnic/religious identity of a film reviewer falls within the scope of
      XTalk.

      If we must speak about _The Passion_ please keep comments in line with
      the stated focus of the List which is:

      the life, career, and aims of Jesus of Nazareth

      the social, political, and religious world in which he lived, and

      the nature and development of the social/religious movement which arose
      in his name.

      Yours,

      Jeffrey Gibson

      --