RE: [XTalk] Philo in Greek on web?

  • Bob Webb
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3 5:03 PM
      Peter,

      Thanks for your recommendation. I was aware of the TLG CD, but always found
      the cost prohibitive.

      What I want to bring to everyone's attention is that the TLG can now be
      searched online. And one can purchase a variety of online subscriptions,
      include 1 year and 5 year unlimited usage subscriptions. For those who won't
      use it a lot, you can purchase 20 hours for $50, and the 20 hours has no
      expiry.

      Bob Webb.

      http://www.tlg.uci.edu/

      --
      Peter Kirby (Student at Fullerton College, CA)
      09:51:29 up 39 min, Mandrake Linux 9.0, kernel 2.4.19-16mdk on AMD Athlon