Re: [XTalk] Philo in Greek on web?

  • Peter Kirby
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2004
      On Friday 30 January 2004 9:24 am, Bob Webb wrote:
      > Does anyone know where the Greek text of Philo can be searched on the Web?
      > The Perseus project doesn't appear to have it listed.
      >
      > Suggestions?

      You can purchase the Thesaurus Lingua Graecae CD.

      http://www.tlg.uci.edu/

      --
      Peter Kirby (Student at Fullerton College, CA)
      09:51:29 up 39 min, Mandrake Linux 9.0, kernel 2.4.19-16mdk on AMD Athlon 750
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2004
        Peter,

        Thanks for your recommendation. I was aware of the TLG CD, but always found
        the cost prohibitive.

        What I want to bring to everyone's attention is that the TLG can now be
        searched online. And one can purchase a variety of online subscriptions,
        include 1 year and 5 year unlimited usage subscriptions. For those who won't
        use it a lot, you can purchase 20 hours for $50, and the 20 hours has no
        expiry.

        Bob Webb.