Re: Philo in Greek on web? -- Check This Site Out!!

  • heifromheinola
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2004
      Shalom from Finland!
      Please check out this web site, I found it couple of weeks ago and I
      think some of the links & resources may help you. Go to
      http://philoblogger.blogspot.com
      David.

      --- In crosstalk2@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Webb" <webb.bob@s...> wrote:
      > Does anyone know where the Greek text of Philo can be searched on
      the Web?
      > The Perseus project doesn't appear to have it listed.
      >
      > Suggestions?
      >
      > Thanks.
      >
      > Bob Webb.

    • Peter Kirby
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1 9:52 AM
        On Friday 30 January 2004 9:24 am, Bob Webb wrote:
        > Does anyone know where the Greek text of Philo can be searched on the Web?
        > The Perseus project doesn't appear to have it listed.
        >
        > Suggestions?

        You can purchase the Thesaurus Lingua Graecae CD.

        http://www.tlg.uci.edu/

        --
        Peter Kirby (Student at Fullerton College, CA)
        09:51:29 up 39 min, Mandrake Linux 9.0, kernel 2.4.19-16mdk on AMD Athlon 750
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 3 5:03 PM
          Peter,

          Thanks for your recommendation. I was aware of the TLG CD, but always found
          the cost prohibitive.

          What I want to bring to everyone's attention is that the TLG can now be
          searched online. And one can purchase a variety of online subscriptions,
          include 1 year and 5 year unlimited usage subscriptions. For those who won't
          use it a lot, you can purchase 20 hours for $50, and the 20 hours has no
          expiry.

          Bob Webb.