Re: September 11th birthday?

  • Jeffrey Glen Jackson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 29, 2004
      I've heard the 3 BC date before, but not 9-11 (at least I don't
      remember it). Working from vague memories, a lot of early
      chonologers pointed to 3 BC. The main difficulty of course
      is the death of Herod in 4 BC, but I read an argument for
      Herod actually living to 2 BC. I never followed up on the
      evidence. I'll see if I can find where I read this and post
      a citation if I find it.

      Jeffrey Glen Jackson

      mailto:jeff@...
      http://www.jeff-jackson.com