Philo in Greek on web?

  • Bob Webb
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 30, 2004
      Does anyone know where the Greek text of Philo can be searched on the Web?
      The Perseus project doesn't appear to have it listed.

      Suggestions?

      Thanks.

      Bob Webb.

    • heifromheinola
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 31, 2004
        Shalom from Finland!
        Please check out this web site, I found it couple of weeks ago and I
        think some of the links & resources may help you. Go to
        http://philoblogger.blogspot.com
        David.

        --- In crosstalk2@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Webb" <webb.bob@s...> wrote:
        > Does anyone know where the Greek text of Philo can be searched on
        the Web?
        > The Perseus project doesn't appear to have it listed.
        >
        > Suggestions?
        >
        > Thanks.
        >
        > Bob Webb.

      • Peter Kirby
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 1, 2004
          On Friday 30 January 2004 9:24 am, Bob Webb wrote:
          > Does anyone know where the Greek text of Philo can be searched on the Web?
          > The Perseus project doesn't appear to have it listed.
          >
          > Suggestions?

          You can purchase the Thesaurus Lingua Graecae CD.

          http://www.tlg.uci.edu/

          --
          Peter Kirby (Student at Fullerton College, CA)
          09:51:29 up 39 min, Mandrake Linux 9.0, kernel 2.4.19-16mdk on AMD Athlon 750
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 3, 2004
            Peter,

            Thanks for your recommendation. I was aware of the TLG CD, but always found
            the cost prohibitive.

            What I want to bring to everyone's attention is that the TLG can now be
            searched online. And one can purchase a variety of online subscriptions,
            include 1 year and 5 year unlimited usage subscriptions. For those who won't
            use it a lot, you can purchase 20 hours for $50, and the 20 hours has no
            expiry.

            Bob Webb.