the Jews and Jesus' death

  • Jim West
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2004
      Since we have discussed the topic of the subject line a bit in relation to a
      certain film coming out- I thought I would remind listers of a collection of
      David Flusser's writings on precisely this subject. His "Entdeckungen im
      Neuen Testament" (Bd 1) contains 5 essays which are related to this. It
      might serve a good purpose if we looked at these essays to see what a gifted
      Jewish scholar of the New Testament said.

      Best

      Jim

      Dr Jim West
      Pastor, Petros Baptist Church
      http://biblical-studies.org -- Biblical Studies Resources
      http://biblical-studies.blogspot.com --- Biblical Theology Weblog

      "Ecclesia reformata et semper reformanda"