The Passion Marketing

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2004
      To all,

      Received "The Passion" marketing flyer today. This four page color flyer
      with two fold out pages informs me that for just $3,295 dollars (a
      "savings;)!" off the $4008 true value) I can get 20,000 "Personal
      ImpactCards", addressing, targeted mail lists, bulk rate sorting, a
      personalized 4 foot by 12 foot banner, 800 InviteCards or 600 DoorHangers
      and a Coordinating Impact Site. This is the "Regional Bundle"... the
      "Neighborhood Bundle" is only $1909.99! The banner showing Jesus' head with
      the crown of thorns and says "TRUE or FALSE? Find Out This Easter?" And
      there's more.

      Comments?

      Gordon Raynal
      Inman, SC