Third and Final Notice of the 7th Annual SBL E-Listers' Meeting

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2003
      Once again apologies for cross posting!

      This is the Third and Final Notice/Announcement of the 7th Annual
      E-Lister's SBL meeting on Saturday, November 22nd, at 11 am the Gramcord
      Booth (Booth 501 in International Hall South, Exhibition Level)

      Details on the SBL Annual Meeting may be found here:

      http://www.sbl-site2.org/Congresses/AM/2003/AM_Index.php3

      I'm now finalizing the head count of those of you who are intending to
      attend this year's SBL.

      So if you haven't done so already, please write me OFF LIST (using,
      please, "SBL e-Lister's meeting" as the Subject Header of your message)
      at

      jgibson000@...

      and let me know

      (a) if you will be attending;

      (b) if and when and under what aegis you are presenting a paper (with
      section number, date and time of presentation),

      (c) your paper title, AND

      (d) what you consider to be your "home" E-List.

      I'll be posting the final tally and details of "who's doing what" before
      noon on Friday, the 21st.

      Again, write to me about this OFF LIST.

      And please use "SBL E-Lister's Meeting" as the subject header of your
      message.

      I'm looking forward to seeing you in Atlanta!

      Yours,

      Jeffrey Gibson
      --

      Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon.)