Third Notice" 7th Annual SBL E-Listers' Meeting

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2003
      Apologies for cross posting!

      This is the Third announcement of the 7th Annual E-Lister's SBL meeting
      on Saturday, November 22nd, at 11 am the Gramcord Booth (Booth 501 in
      International Hall South, Exhibition Level)

      Dteails on the SBL Annual Meeting may be found here:

      http://www.sbl-site2.org/Congresses/AM/2003/AM_Index.php3

      As I noted in my first announcement, I'd like to get an advance head
      count of those of you who are intending to attend this year's SBL. I'd
      also like to know who among you is presenting a paper during the
      conference and, if so, at what time and place, within what SBL group or

      section, and under what title.

      So if you haven't done so already, please write me OFF LIST (using,
      please, "SBL e-Lister's meeting" as the Subject Header of your message)
      at

      jgibson000@...

      and let me know

      (a) if you will be attending;

      (b) if and when and under what aegis you are presenting a paper,

      (c) your paper title, AND

      (d) what you consider to be your "home" E-List.

      I'll keep everyone updated as the info comes in to me.

      Again, write to me OFF LIST. And please use "SBL E-Lister's Meeting"
      as the subject header of your message.

      I'm looking forward to seeing you in Atlanta!

      Yours,

      Jeffrey Gibson
      --

      Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon.)