A model of web use for scholarship

  • Jim West
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2003
      Mark Goodacre's web sites are an endless source of amazingly useful
      materials and information. I like to browse around them when I have time
      and today I stumbled across this:

      http://www.theology.bham.ac.uk/resource/Jesus/

      I dont know what others think, but I am of the opinion that Mark puts
      together simply the finest course material on the web. And I for one am
      grateful and wish to say so publicly.

      Thank you Mark, for your meaningful contributions.

      Jim

      Dr Jim West
      Pastor, Petros Baptist Church
      http://www.biblical-studies.org

      "Sic enim dilexit Deus mundum, ut Filium suum unigenitum daret..." John 3