Re: [XTalk] Annoyances

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 21, 2003
      Karel Hanhart wrote:

      > Gentlemen,
      > I am truly sorry for this mishap. I had composed this last
      > contribution
      > before the warning. It was placed in my outbox before I realized that
      > this
      > too would fall under the rules.of X-talk.

      Late responses to old messages are not in violation of any XTalk
      protocol. What seems to be the cause of the annoyance is what appears
      to an incessant attempt on your part to use every message possible, even
      old ones, as a platform for pointing yet again to your claim that Mark's
      burial story is a midrash on Isaiah 22.

      Yours,

      Jeffrey Gibson

      --