The Markan Sanhedrin's view of God

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2003
      Another question that I'd like feedback on as soon as possible:

      What **according to Mark** is the view of God that his (Mark's) scribes,
      elders, and chief priests hold? Can it be said, and if so, on what
      basis, that they view him as one, as one who elects, and as one who has
      elected Israel to be his people. And if so, **how** according to what
      Mark presents as their understanding of things, does he call them to
      show that they are his people?

      Yours,

      Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon.)

      1500 W. Pratt Blvd. #1