NT Wright

  • Jim West
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2003
      List participants may want to take a look at this NT Wright web page. It
      isnt by Wright but its about him and contains many of his writings. Really
      nice page!

      (I learned of it via Mark Goodacre's Web Log- which everyone should read
      daily (along with Jim Davila's- but i've said that all before.) ;-)

      Jim

      +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

      Dr Jim West

      Pastor,Petros Baptist Church
      http://www.petrosbaptistchurch.org

      Biblical Studies Resources
      http://www.biblical-studies.org

      "Explorabimus omnia ad lapidem euangelicum et ad ignem Pauli" --- H.
      Zwingli, (ZW 1,319,7)
    • Jim West
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2003
        At 06:54 PM 10/4/03 -0400, you wrote:
        >List participants may want to take a look at this NT Wright web page. It
        >isnt by Wright but its about him and contains many of his writings.

        and it might be a good idea if i actually noted the link! (sorry- senior
        moment)

        http://home.hiwaay.net/~kbush/wrightpage.html