The Passion: Trailer

  • Loren Rosson
    Message 1 of 23 , Aug 27 12:45 PM
      List --

      My apologies if this has already been posted, but the
      trailer for Gibson's "The Passion" may be seen at:

      http://www.passion-movie.com/english/trailer.html

      This week's Time magazine has an article as well; the
      controversy continues. I suspect I will like the film
      for graphic reality and emotional intensity, dislike
      it for some bogus history. But I'm reserving judgment
      until opening night.

      Loren Rosson III
      Nashua NH
      rossoiii@...