Re: Anomalies vs. Miracles

  • Clarice O'Callaghan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2003
      From: "cocallag" <cocallag@...>
      To: <cocallag@...>
      Sent: Saturday, August 02, 2003 9:52 PM
      Subject: Re: Anomalies vs. Miracles

      --- In crosstalk2@yahoogroups.com, "townsendgm" <townsendgm@c...> wrote:

      <snipped>

      (As opposed to the spineless agnostic, who acknowledges the
      lack evidence of the existence of gods but lacks the courage to
      draw the obvious conclusion.)

      <snipped>

      Respectfully,

      Guy M. Townsend

      * * * *

      Hi Guy,

      I can give you an example of how it feels to be agnostic.
      Can you answer the question of precisely how many
      people are on this planet at the moment that you're reading
      this? If your answer is, "I don't know," I'd not say that you
      are a coward but that you just don't and can't know.

      Best,
      Clarice O'Callaghan