Re: [XTalk] Jesus' burial/Wright

    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 12, 2003
      Hi Karel,

      Thanks for your note. I agree with you about Crossan's position on the
      so-called Cross Gospel. I was at the J. Sem meeting where Dom presented it
      to the Seminar and the position was critiqued in papers and debate. The
      vote went against Dom on this one. I am of the view that the P.N. as the
      basic story we have it is post 70 and "Mark's" contribution.