Re: [XTalk] The Khaboris Codex

    Message 1 of 12 , May 13, 2003
      At 12:50 PM 5/13/2003 -0400, you wrote:
      >Is this another one of those neat finds like "The Secret Gospel of Mark"
      >that really doesn't forward our knowledge much but as an oddity offers us
      >curiosity conversation?
      >
      >And, as an aside, I think Bob is mistaken; I havent had anything to do with
      >this manuscript. The notion that the NT was originally an Aramaic document
      >(a la lamsa) is silly to me.
      >
      >best
      >
      >Jim

      Jim,
      I did not mean to imply that you were supporting anything about the
      manuscript; merely that an Internet search turned up an exchange on
      BGreek-L that spun off from something about the manuscript in which you
      participated. Your involvement in the discussion on BGreek was less
      important than the fact that it came up there, although I don't know why.